If you need to START service, please DO NOT email your request. You must call us directly.
All START and STOP service requests need to be made a minimum of two business days in advance.
You can apply for service by phone or in person. Call our Customer Care department at (661) 294-0828.
Deposits may be required based on the score from a utilities credit check. However, all delinquent accounts must be brought up-to-date prior to re-establishing service.
You do not need to be present when our Field Service Representative establishes service.
We ask that no water faucets or valves be left open the day we are scheduled to turn on your meter.
Water will not be turned on if our Field Service Representative sees the meter spinning, which indicates that something has been left on or is leaking.
Please allow two business days to establish service in your name. Please have the following information handy to give to a Customer Service Representative:
- Location Address of Service
- Location Phone Number
- Date to be Turned On (allow two business days)
- Billing Name
- Phone Number (for residential service)
- Date of Birth (for residential service)
Call our Customer Care Department at 661-294-0828, to request disconnection.
- A phone number and forwarding address other than the current service address is necessary to close your account.
- A minimum of two business days is required to stop service.
- If you need to START service, please DO NOT email your request.
- You must call us directly.
- All START and STOP service requests need to be made a minimum of two business days in advance.