Development Services is responsible for reviewing development plans and assisting developers, engineers, and property owners through the planning, approval, and installation of new water and recycled water (if available) facilities. This division is also responsible for mapping of developer constructed facilities. The inspection staff provides quality assurance to private development, City and County projects, and Capital Improvements Program projects as well as utility mark outs via Dig Alert.
SCV Water is eager to assist you with your residential, commercial or industrial project. For assistance, please contact us.
Facility Capacity Fees
Learn how to apply for a new service connection.
New Service and Meter Installations
& Construction Meter Requests
Find info about installing a new water main for a proposed development project or renting a construction meter.
Get your proposed permit applications, construction drawings, (and more) reviewed/approved.
Fire Flow Request
Requests for fire flow and pressure testing.
Learn about recycled water projects.
Agency Standards and CAD ToolBox
Standards drawings and design specifications for construction.
The following is a brief summary of typical categories our staff can assist you with. Please contact us for assistance.
- New domestic, landscape, or fire water service installations.
- Facility capacity fees.
- Backflow protection inquiries including approved devices.
- Relocation or abandonment of existing water services or facilities (fire hydrants, vaults, fire services, etc).
- New water main installation for a proposed development project.
- Water pressure inquiries.
- Any other water-related questions.
- +Administrative Services
- +Board of Directors
- +Customer Care
- +Doing Business
- +Human Resources