SCV Water is committed to transparency and accountability. Our website is dedicated to our customers’ right to have easy access to information. As such, we want to ensure that important information is simple to find and our customers understand the value of the services we provide. Here you can learn about our finances, operations, policies and services. You will find that SCV Water provides a reliable water supply at a reasonable cost to the Santa Clarita Valley.
Public Access to Information
- Public Records Request
- Brown Act Compliance Resolution
- Enterprise Systems Catalog (SB272)
Approved on October 11, 2015, Senate Bill (SB) 272 adds a section to the California Public Records Act requiring local agencies to create a catalog of enterprise systems by July 1, 2016, with annual updates.
A software application or computer system that collects, stores, exchanges and analyzes information that the agency uses that is both of the following:
- A multi-departmental system or a system that contains information collected about the public.
- A system that serves as an original source of data within an agency.
An Enterprise System does not include any of the following:
Information Technology security systems, including firewalls and other cybersecurity systems. Physical access control systems, employee identification management systems, video monitoring and other physical control systems. Infrastructure and mechanical control systems, including those that control or manage street lights, electrical, natural gas or water or sewer functions.
If the public interest served by not disclosing the information described clearly outweighs the public interest served by disclosure, the local agency may instead provide a system name, brief title or identifier of the system.
- Systems related to 9-1-1 dispatch and operation or emergency services.
- Systems that would be restricted from disclosure by Section 6254.19.
- The specific records that the information technology system collects, stores, exchanges or analyzes.
Board of Directors Information
Please visit our Board of Directors page for information including biographies, policies and procedures, required training and filings, as well as the election process and division map. For Board meeting information, please visit our Board Meeting and Event Calendar pages.
SCV Water Organizational Information
- Board Adopted Policies
- Financial Information
- Job Classifications, Compensation and Agency Organization
For information about:
- Class specifications
- Classification plan
- State Controller's Report for Board and Staff Compensation
- Salary information
- General Manager's employment agreement
- Organzational chart
- Fair Political Practices Commission
The mission of the California Fair Political Practices Commission is to promote the integrity of state and local government in California through fair, impartial interpretation and enforcement of political campaign, lobbying and conflict of interest laws.
- Agreements: JPA’s and MOU’s
Below are all current Joint Powers Agreements (JPAs) and Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs).